Saving Intraday Data in TS4

Does anyone know how or if it is possible to save the intraday tick data
in ASCII form from TS4 other than manually one day at a time and one
symbol at a time.

I would like to save multiple symbols in ASCII format after the close
each day.  In a perfect world this would be an automatic operation.  In
a less than perfect world I would have to initiate the action each day
manually.

I have too many symbols that I want to collect the intraday tick data on
to type in each symbol in the Edit Tick Data Screen of TS4.

Can EL do this or is there a 3rd party program from another vendor that
can do this? I thought that TradeLabs might but at this point I am so
frustrated with TradeLabs that I will save that for a separate post.

Thanks for any help . . .

Mark Byrd