Re: Saving Intraday Data in TS4

If you have TS 4 you could use fileappend for automatic naming of
filenames. Something like this:

vars: XFILE(" ");

XFILE = "C:\DATA\"+ GETSYMBOLNAME +".DAT";

FILEAPPEND(XFILE,NUMTOSTR(Date,0) + " " + NUMTOSTR(OPEN,4) + "  "
+  NUMTOSTR(HIGH,4) + "  "  + NUMTOSTR(LOW,4) + "  " + NUMTOSTR(CLOSE,4)
+ NEWLINE);
end;
If currentbar = 1 then FILEDELETE(XFILE);

You would have to work out the rest. I haven't tested this out. This is
just an example.

David Cicia