education and marketing departments of exchanges

I want to contact education and marketing departments of
various exchanges.

I have sent faxes 2.5 weeks ago, but have not received a reply from
most of them as it was to the general fax number and obviously never
reached the correct persons/departments.

I want to send a reminder via email and before I walk through tons of
webpages of all the exchanges in a desperate attempt to get some
proper mail adresses and not their general ones, would anyone have
such adresses ? or know where to look ?

THANK YOU
rgds hans

~~~~~
....and bear in mind
that high reward does not come without its partner high risk !