Re: DATA: FX cash data

> I won't bother to reply to your chest thumping. If you're proud to
> be a a broker in the cash market,

Where did I say Im proud of ?

> I'm happy for you.

I'm happy that you are happy

> I'll see your
> 15 years in the cash market and raise you. That wasn't the point.
>
> Someone wanted to know where they could get EOD data to chart.

Wrong, there was no request for EOD data !

> If
> they are asking that question here, they are unlikely to be able to
> buy Reuters data, because it isn't for sale to them.

Reuters is for sale for everybody

> Their next best
> bet would be to look at FutureSource or maybe the Dow Jones version
> of TradeStation [But first get some opinions about these
> platforms]as their data feed. They could also see a US brokerage
> house. Some of them sell their own datastream re-packaged in various
> time lengths [hans! You should know this! A chance to make more
> money from your brokerage!].

For what do I need yet more money ?

> These data streams are usually clean
> enough for a fairly representative chart of the market.
>
> But like everything else in life, that's only my opinion. And of
> course, I'm not a broker, not even for *1* plus day.

I realized that and that you're proud of that - BTW I dont work as
FOREX broker anymore since 6+ years - can I be proud of that aswell ?

> Tim Morge

rgds hans

~~~~~
....and bear in mind
that high reward does not come without its partner high risk !