Re: DATA: FX cash data

hans:

In the interest of everyone that has to read this list, searching for
a glimmer of help, I'll kindly end all of this. I'm sure you'll be
glad to answer the gentleman's questions. If he has any further
questions for me, I'll be glad to answer him if he e-mails me.

I have always had the utmost respect for the brokers that worked for
me, both in the Interbank cash market, as well as on the many
exchanges around the world. Anyone that handles my business and helps
me make moneys, deserves my respect.

I do not wish to argue or debate whatever points you feel are in
dispute. I only wished to help someone with a data request. My
apologies to others on this list for having to read this back and
forth dialogue. I, for one, end it here.

Tim Morge