Re: DATA: FX cash data

hans:

I won't bother to reply to your chest thumping. If you're proud to be
a a broker in the cash market, I'm happy for you. I'll see your 15
years in the cash market and raise you. That wasn't the point.

Someone wanted to know where they could get EOD data to chart. If they
are asking that question here, they are unlikely to be able to buy
Reuters data, because it isn't for sale to them. Their next best bet
would be to look at FutureSource or maybe the Dow Jones version of
TradeStation [But first get some opinions about these platforms]as
their data feed. They could also see a US brokerage house. Some of
them sell their own datastream re-packaged in various time lengths
[hans! You should know this! A chance to make more money from your
brokerage!]. These data streams are usually clean enough for a fairly
representative chart of the market.

But like everything else in life, that's only my opinion. And of
course, I'm not a broker, not even for *1* plus day.

Tim Morge