Daylight Savings Time and the Omega Server

Dear Valued Customers;

Daylight Savings Time begins this weekend.  To handle the change to Daylight
Savings Time, please follow these steps:

1)  Exit all your Omega Research products, including the Omega Server or Server
Gateway, prior to the time change.
2)  Once the time changes restart your Omega Server or Server Gateway.
3)  Please check the time in the Omega Server. Since Omega Research products
obtain the time from the data feed, the time should automatically adjust to the
correct time.
If the time is correct, you may restart all your Omega Research products. If the
time is not correct, try exiting and once again restarting the Omega Server or
Server. This should address any time change concerns.
Note: If you are using DBC Signal and Steps 1-3 above did not correct the time,
exit your Omega Server, unplug the power to the Signal box and then reconnect
it. After the Signal box reads, "Ready to Load Signal," start the Omega Server.
Once the server has successfully initialized, the time should be correct.

Dennis Boyle
Omega Research
Customer Support ManagerFrom ???@??? Wed Apr 01 08:38:12 1998