Re: Money management and Trading business

Finally that dreaded subject to all traders and especially scientific,
mathematic or systematic ones, "'intuition'".

Sherrif, this may be reported to you as blatant profanity and cause for drawing
your your six-gun without looking at the evidence but please allow me my 'last
meal' before the hangman ties the knot.

Ever had that emotional gutt feeling that goes with the foamed-mumbling and
outright yelling real profanities at your computer screen interspersed with the
approximate statement "I knew it!". "I knew it was going to (rocket or dump or
break-out or bottom or top or break me today)".  Never, oh well, then delete
please.

For those that have, have you ever admitted it to anyone? That is other than a
family member or best friend?

I have had and done that. It is the real interest I have in trading. Has anyone
ever read anything about Paul Tutor Jones (that great institutional trader down
in Balboa, CA or was). I belive Tom DeMark was one of his co-horts along with
many other "names" in this industry. From hearsay, you know rumors, I've heard
that he often will be doing something totally disrelated to concentrating on
trading or a related activity, and will yell out an instinctual order (of
quantity) on sometimes three dis-related markets and then go back to the golf
putt, or whatever. True or not, this is what I call "intuition" at work.

What is it? When you know or knew that the market or something else, does or did
what you "know or knew" it would do. Tell me please, what did that spawn from?
No knowledge, no data, no chart, no system, no code, not even a conscious
thought preceeded this "KNOW". What the heak is "know".

This may not register with anyone here. It may cause a riot in the saloon,
either of violence or laughter, so I will let this sit for a-while and see what
happens.

See U
ATom
planeacres@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
What's left when there is no body and no mind? That is the Question.