Re: Money management and Trading business

Sure would be nice to concentrate on the origin and proliferation of that skill
as much as most have and will continue to concentrate their attentions to
systems and market patterns, wouldn't it?
Who knows, it may just take exercising it to make it bigger and stronger,
without even knowing what or where it is. Just like any mental skill or body
muscle, use it or loose it.
Do you think a pro-gambler has this in his toolkit?
As you say, it could be a costly exercise unless it is done with
"paper-trading".
See U
ATom
planeacres@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
What's left when there is no body and no mind? That is the Question.