From: Peter Gibson <Peter_Gibson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, March 16, 1998 6:24 PM
Subject: I/O Error - Cannot Open Text File

Anyone seen this error in TradeStation?  On trying to verify a system I get an
error message which reads "I/O Error.  Cannot Open Text File."  I only have one
choice which is to click OK.  In order to get the system to verify I have to
close PowerEditor and reopen.

I'm unsure as to whether I've found a fresh new way to foul up TS or whether
this is a glitch in version 21.  Any ideas?