Re: I/O Error - Cannot Open Text File

You may have a reference to a DOS Text file somewhere in your main body of
code, or in an associated function, that is trying to open a file in a
directory that doesn't exist on your hard drive.  Another possibility is
that some statement in your code is referencing a drive letter (i.e. D:, E:,
F:, etc.) that doesn't exist on your system or is a protected disk or
read-only device, such as a CD-Rom...

At 05:24 PM 3/16/98 -0800, you wrote:
>Anyone seen this error in TradeStation?  On trying to verify a system I get
an error message which reads "I/O Error.  Cannot Open Text File."  I only
have one choice which is to click OK.  In order to get the system to verify
I have to close PowerEditor and reopen.

>I'm unsure as to whether I've found a fresh new way to foul up TS or
whether this is a glitch in version 21.  Any ideas?