Re: bmi cable /signal cable FYI (DSS systems?)

  • To: Omega List <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: bmi cable /signal cable FYI (DSS systems?)
  • From: Dennis Holverstott <dennis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Mar 1998 13:14:31 -0800 (PST)

> (PS.)  The real reason I called them, was to see if there was any way
> to get a BMI signal off of a DSS system?  Either via BMI cable box, or
> a BMI satellite box.... apparently the answer is NO!

They've been promising this for a while (sounds familiar :) but
apparently it hasn't arrived yet. The plan is (was) to use the Echostar
- DishNetwork system. No converter box required... just get a second
receiver, tune it to some channel and plug the serial cable into the
port on the back of the receiver.

--
   Dennis