Re: Trading System...

Thanks to Andy for posting an interesting system, and to Dennis for
copying it in text so us TS 3.5 users could have a look at it.

This is what I joined the Omega-List for, a chance to see how other
people are using TradeStation, and some examples to help me to learn
better ways to program Easy Language.

I also hope all the nasty comments have not driven Andy off the list.
We need all the help like this we can get.

Thanks again to both of you.
                                    Jim Sullivan
             Dennis Holverstott <dennis@xxxxxxxxxx>