Re: Denise's SP System

Denise,
   I would hope you have realized by now that it does no one any good to know incessantly that your private SP system went long or short at some particular price. If you have something useful to post -- or even if you have a question, then please post it --- otherwise -- PLEASE give it a rest! No more signals please.

Subject: Denise's SP System

:Hello Everyone
:
:Hopefully this format will not offend anyone.
:
:According to my system, which is based on computing anticipated price range
:and a cross over with 2 long term Moving Averages:
:
:
:
:System suggests going long at 1048 - 1049
:
:
:If anyone would like a gif of the chart that illustrates this please EMail
:privately to:
:
:foremost@xxxxxxxxxxxx
:
:Your questions and comments are welcome.
:
:Thank you,
:
:Denise
:
:PS.  Please be reminded that the purpose of this posting is to merely show
:suggested trades produced by a system I designed on TradeStation and to
:help me personally in its development.  I am not selling anything nor am I
:suggesting that anyone should execute any such trades.
:
: