Re : Omega Group

>  As I  also own Metastock I decided to join their group. What a
>  surprise - people are exchanging ideas about new indicators,
>  technical aspects etc. I do not see any Metastock bashing and seems
>  to me those guys are more productive in using time of their peers.
>  I don't think Omega is any worst than Metastock,  then what makes the
>  difference? It's just an observation. Best regards to all, Alex

ALEX, youre right, I have heard from others on the list, that it is
friendly and helpfull and that EQUIS :

~ works actively on and
~ communicates with the list and
~ listens to the list

to solve problems.

There been your answers.

Ive stated many times to many people at OMEGA (incl. B.C.) that the
BIGGEST problem of OMEGA is their responsiveness and communication
to customers or BETTER, the NON-responsiveness and NON-communication
with their customers ! - THATS IT !

ok ok, Ive heard they are about to change it, as we know Jeanette
Perez monitors the list (and a lot more of OMEGAs people) and she
called me couple of days ago to state that they woken up - oppps
sorry, ofcourse thats my words, she said they will take an active
stand on the list...........

keeping fingers crossed,,,,,,,,,,,

rgds hans