Solution Providers

It sometimes appears that we are looking in the wrong places.

"Solution providers" probably refers to software solutions not trading
solutions.

We , the trader, must create and provide the trading solution.

If it can then be coded successfully by the solution provider, it "may" be
able to assist us in our trading. ( operative word here are "if" and "may" )

But remember, solutions and trades are often short lived.

If computer programs were able to trade successfully, computers would rule
trading. The don't.
Remember "HAL" from 2001, a space odessey".
When confounded, "he" blew a fuse.

Our computers is very "sophisticated" but they still requires us to turn
them on and provide thtm with a regular dose of computer medicine called
programming, in order for it to know what to do.

Remember your role is to be the trader. The computer is a fine tool but "it
is only a tool".

Thanks

Peyton Morgan
Editor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx