Using Tradestation for trading

My thoughts exactly. Our time would be well spent discussing trading and
techncials, rather than Omega Bashing. All said and done, I am pleased
with TradeStation and Supercharts. Theses products have changed my
trading for the better.

Sudarshan Sukhani
New Delhi, INDIA

Alex Jablonski <ajabl@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote

Hi all,
I have been with this group for the last several months and as I
indicated previously I expected the members to concentrate on technical
aspects around TS, SC and trading. I was surprised to see so many
personal attacks, Omega bashing etc., which sometime take most of the
email received.
As I  also own Metastock I decided to join their group. What a surprise
- people are exchanging ideas about new indicators, technical aspects
etc. I do not see any Metastock bashing and seems to me those guys are
more productive in using time of their peers. I don't think Omega is any
worst than Metastock, then what makes the difference?
It's just an observation.
Best regards to all,
Alex