Re : Omega Group

Dans un courrier daté du 25/02/98 00:44:35  , vous avez écrit :

<<
 Hi all,
 I have been with this group for the last several months and as I
 indicated previously I expected the members to concentrate on technical
 aspects around TS, SC and trading. I was surprised to see so many
 personal attacks, Omega bashing etc., which sometime take most of the
 email received.
 As I  also own Metastock I decided to join their group. What a surprise
 - people are exchanging ideas about new indicators, technical aspects
 etc. I do not see any Metastock bashing and seems to me those guys are
 more productive in using time of their peers. I don't think Omega is any
 worst than Metastock, then what makes the difference?
 It's just an observation.
 Best regards to all,
 Alex

You were unlucky to join during this period.
Sometimes, there  are serious fights here, always before a new  upcoming TS
beta release.
Usually, this list  is more like what you expected.

What makes the difference with Metastock is that you will not have serious
programing problems, because serious programming is very difficult with it.
Easier with TS, so we can speak of programming, and sometimes louder than
expected.

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin.
www.sirtrade.com