Re: David Stendahl of RINA Systems Good/Bad??

Is this a course on EL programming or is it a course on the principles of
good mechanical system design or is it a course on how to go about building
trading systems?  How does it compare to Joe Krutzingers (spell?) little
trading book that discloses various trading systems?

How does it compare to the annual subscription services and software from
guys like Formula Research, Meyers Analytics, Rumery and Leyman, and those
kinds of research services? Does it contain any 'new and original research'?

Has anyone out there actually ever taken this course before? Has it ever
even been offered before, or is this 'brand new'?

Can anyone out there besides Hans tell anything about how good it is and how
much money they made with trading systems after taking the $2400.00 three
day course?

At 04:22 PM 2/21/98 +0100, Hans Esser wrote:
>> the Intensive Three-Day Seminar Designing and Developing Mechanical
>> Trading Systems . Could you please let me know if it is worth $2400.
>
>SURE IS - not sure for which side !
>rgds hans

Thanks for the info!

Michael Paauwe