$20 Prize for Custom Show-Me

Dear Omega Group,

I offer $20 for the best submission (in my judgment) for Easy Language
program code (for use in TS 3.5) for the following Show-Me study:

1.  First, identifies (by a dot on the low of the bar) "Low Pivots": any bar
whose Low is lower than the Lows of the two immediately adjacent bars to its
left and the two immediately adjacent bars to its right, with the proviso
that two immediately adjacent bars having identical Lows shall be considered
to be one bar.

2.  Second, once a Low Pivot has been identified, identifies (by a dot on
the high of the bar) its "Second Higher High": the nearest bar to the left
of the Low Pivot whose High is higher than the "First Higher High": the
nearest bar to the left of the Low Pivot whose High is higher than the High
of the Low Pivot.

3.  Ditto for High Pivot and its Second Lower Low, using reciprocal rules.

Examples of Low Pivot:

        Given bars having following Lows in sequence:
21,19,18,15(A1),15(A2),18,21,21,20,24,23,19(B),28,28,29,26,26,27,27,26,23,21
(C),24,27,29

        The Low Pivot bars are A1/A2 (same bar due to equal lows rule), B,
and C.

Example of Second Higher High:

        Given a Low Pivot having a High = 10 and bars to its left having the
following Highs in sequence: 8,14,13,13,12,15

        The First Higher High = 14 (first bar to the left having High > 10)

        The Second Higher High = 15 (first bar to the left of First Higher
High having High > 14).

If any terms or conditions of my offer are ambiguous or if any clarification
is desired, please E-mail me and I will respond.  Otherwise, I look forward
to receiving your entries.  Thank you.

Sincerely,

Richard Josslin
oldfogey@xxxxxxxxxx