Re: David Stendahl of RINA Systems Good/Bad??

I attended a meeting with David Stendahl at our users group meeting.
He provided no factual evidence of his success as a trader although the
meeting was not about that but rather an introduction to his software, which
was marketed as a method of improving systems by looking at more rigorous
statistical measures of system performance  than TS offers.  The Seminar was
marketed as a "clinic" to improve  a system you already have or to help you
understand the steps necessary to properly produce and evaluate a system that
you probably will work on in the future.  It was also said that the seminar
was "necessary" or "integral" to actually getting to understand the software
fully or to make full use of the software.    He gave examples via TS chart
and partial code to systems he has that are long term S&P systems, although he
did not mention if he actually trades or traded those systems, he did mention
that he is actually trading,OEX,SP,Mutual Funds

A couple of the users in our TS group purchased the software but to my
knowledge nobody signed up for the seminar.

Jon