Re: How does one save TS charts as graphic files?

In Dow Jones TS 5.0 provides a simpler, direct methode. There is a command
in the File menu called "Save as Picture..." It asks you if you want to save
the active chart or the entire workspace and then you can pick any number of
file formats, directly, including jpeg, tiff, bmp and others (gif?
eps?).,The file is saved directly to disk from DJTS.

Paint supports saving files in bmp formats only, not jpeg or gif.

Lawrence Chan wrote:

> straight from the manual, there is an icon for you
> to snapshot either the chart window only or the desktop
> of TradeStation. After the copy action is done (click the
> icon!), just go to any BMP ready program (MS Word, WordPad,
> MS Paint, etc. etc.) and do a paste. BTW, this is TS v4

> method, I donno anything about TS v5 :)

True.