Re: Omega Doesnt Trust Me!!!

Hey Randy...

I guess the smart-assed answer is I'll disassemble the program and by-pass the
password protection scheme (I've looked at it in a disassembler; it's not that
difficult).  But more realistically, I don't believe that Omega will go
down the
tubes.  And for those of you who are trying to lob bombs at Omega (not
especially
you, Randy), this is just a spitball.... there are more egregious things
for which
they can be criticized.

Dave

At 08:14 AM 2/20/98 -0800, you wrote:
>Dave wrote:
>>
>> I paid for TS in cash over a year ago.  I have periodically had to call in
>> for a password...
>> no big deal--it takes about 5 minutes.  The last time I called for a PW,
>> about 2 weeks ago,
>> I was told the password was "permanent".  I don't know if I will again have
>> to call for a PW,
>> but if I do, it's no big deal. In other words, it's just not a big issue.
>
>Hi Dave,
>
>No big deal for now, but your "permanent" password expires.  My does about
every 6
>months.  My copy is paid in full!!!  But that doesn't mean anything to
Omega.  But the