Re: Mark Brown

And now a word from our sponsors-----

> Mark Brown is nothing more than a common thief. He has never offered for
>sale any trading methodology or system that I know of. In 1996, I marketed
>a set of TradeStation Indicators commonly referred to as "Bullseye". I
>charged $495 for them, and ended up selling about 45 copies. Most
>purchasers were satisfied. A few were not. So be it.

A "fine" system too, we all can agree? Still for sale Jim?

> MB is a whiner...he can't get his way...poor Markie. Probably whines when
>he has a losing trade...if he trades at all.BTW, do a dejanews check on
>him...seems he likes to visit some rather "exotic" newsgroups.

Very informitive, and to the point, can't do without this information.

>Jim

This ad does not necessarily represent the views of this station and we take
no responsibility for the losses that you may incurr by it's use.

Please go back to your newsgroup, or were you flamed too much there?
See U
Tom