Re: Mark Brown

Well, I am very interested in your system, so, give me a
third party proof (say, Future Truth) and some real-time
results (a real account that traded the system only
for 1 year).

IF this system is verified to be matching the top ten
commercial system as listed in Future Truth list - I will
consider buying your system, just to show my support of
your effort.

-Lawrence Chan