Re: Omega Doesnt Trust Me!!!

Dave wrote:

> I paid for TS in cash over a year ago.  I have periodically had to call in
> for a password...
> no big deal--it takes about 5 minutes.  The last time I called for a PW,
> about 2 weeks ago,
> I was told the password was "permanent".  I don't know if I will again have
> to call for a PW,
> but if I do, it's no big deal. In other words, it's just not a big issue.

Hi Dave,

No big deal for now, but your "permanent" password expires.  My does about every 6
months.  My copy is paid in full!!!  But that doesn't mean anything to Omega.  But the
real question, based upon past experiences, what happens to my "permanent" password
should Omega go belly up?  Who is to "renew" my "permanent" password then?

RT