Splash cold water on the list, ahhhhhhh, time to cool off :-)

> >Mister if you want to talk like that reply single not to all. I don't
>
> want
> >to read it.
> >
> Sir I had nothing to with it, I just accepted his help I didn't post
> those comments.  Some guy who wrote me said those things or he got
> them
> somewhere. --

Splash, ahhhhh, now everyone can cool off, relax and get back to helping
each other with EL questions and discussing trading ideas, work arounds,
and new bright ideas.   :-)
Investment Engineering, Corp.-Omega Research "Solution Provider"
       * * * Visit our Investment Labs online! * * *
WWW Site: http://www.InvestLabs.com   PHONE: (808)875-4558
Email:     doug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx      FAX: (808)276-4557