Re: Who is Mark Brown?

>Mister if you want to talk like that reply single not to all. I don't
want
>to read it.
>
>James Semmons

Sir I had nothing to with it, I just accepted his help I didn't post
those comments.  Some guy who wrote me said those things or he got them
somewhere. I was warned about this list but I'm hanging in their cause I
need some code and will accept the abuse. In fact I would venture to say
from my experiences as a mensa member that the more abusive the
individual. The more likely he or she proves to be a genius, if that
observation is true than that guy is the smartest so and so I have ever
run across. I usually would dismiss the ranting I saw last night as
ignorance. But when he laid the code on me I back peddled quick. I have
never gotten that kind help from anyone before that quick. But he said
that was the norm on this list so I hope it continues. I certainly want
to stay on this list and contribute what I can and learn from others.  I
am an investor that is becoming a trader and I'm taking it slow and
easy.

Very Sincerely,
Alan