Re: Omega Doesnt Trust Me!!!

Ownership seems to be a common mis-conception for a few people on this List
-- You don't "Own" any Omega product, but instead it is licensed to you for
your private use only-- same as Windows and many other software programs on
your computer.  There's a big difference between ownership and a license to
use something.

As far as the password issue is concerned, I've been using TS for 6 years
and the minor inconvenience of periodically requesting a new password is no
big deal and is far out-shadowed by the value of the software in taking
profits out of the market...