Re: Mark Brown Status

One thing to keep in mind is that a person who runs a supervised mail list may
be liable for any defamatory comments that other people post.  There is
sometimes a fine line between legitimate criticism and defamation.  IMO -
there's a good possibility that Mark crossed that line on one or more
occasions.  Had I been in charge of this mail list (and I've managed a message
board in cyberspace in the past) - I would have taken the same action that was
taken here.  Robyn