Re: Who is Mark Brown?

I use SuperCharts 2.1.  Best I've been able to figure out - it's dead on
1/1/2000.  It seems to work again on 3/1/2000 - but I suspect it's reading
the date as 3/1/1900 - which means it won't work properly.

I've been monitoring this list to try to find out what my options are.
Although it's hard to get definite answers - I've come to the conclusion
that - as of today - Omega doesn't
sell any Y2K compliant products.  Omega has stated that version 5 of
TradeStation will be Y2K compliant - but it's not clear when it will be
released.  Omega has also promised to provide Y2K patches for TradeStation
4 and SuperCharts 4 - but has not indicated when those patches will be
available.

I can't say whether SC 4 is a big improvement over SC2.  I know that you
can't program a lot of the systems/indicators/etc. I run in SC4 - so
upgrading to SC4 isn't an option for me.  Even if it were an option - I
wouldn't upgrade until there's a Y2K compliant version of the program - or
a workable patch.

I really don't know of any decent commercial alternatives now (e.g., I
don't think Metastock is Y2K compliant yet either).  So I'm just reading
messages - and trying to figure out what I'm going to do.  Robyn