Re: Tricking EL system

At 09:21 AM 2/19/98 -0800, you wrote:
>Does anyone know the secret to putting buy and sell indicators on a
>chart MANUALLY?  In other words,  putting an object (or text, or
>whatever) on to a chart for the purpose of TS tracking this manual
>system or providing a poor man's portfolio review?
>
>I've heard that it can be done,  but I can't get it.
>
>John

I coded the following a long time ago and don't use these systems in my
trading, but hopefully they will point you in the right direction. And I am
sure they could be improved upon, such as by adding a short entry or exit
conditions. You need to use both because you can't enter a limit position
at your price if the open was lower than your entry price. You will receive
the opening price as your fill price instead of the higher price which you
would buy later in the day in real life trading.

{System Position Limit Enter}
Input: Datevar(960715),Enter(6);
IF D=Datevar Then Buy Enter Limit;

{System Position Stop Enter}