SC2.0 Vs. 4.0

> Alan Savant wrote:   I use SC 2.0 and he said in the year
> 2000 it was dead. Is this true? While my meager investment in
> software,
> big investment in intellectual property is working fine for now what
> will happen? Is someone using the new SC 4.0 and do you find it a
> large
> improvement over SC 2.0?
>
> PS I wonder if there are some archives of the list so I won't bore the
>
> populace here with catching up?

The biggest difference between SC2.0 and 4.0 is that 4.0 has string and
array support plus you can access the symbol name from within EL. I find
these features very useful and worth the upgrade.  I think Omega will be
offering a free Y2K patch for TS4.0 and hopefully SC4.0 as well.
--
Investment Engineering, Corp.-Omega Research "Solution Provider"