Re : Priorities

Dans un courrier daté du 19/02/98 15:25:23  ,Earl Adamy écrit :

<< From all
 appearances, the product was redesigned/rewritten for 3.5 and is again being
 redesigned/rewritten for 5.0. Believe me, a 16-32 bit conversion should not
 require years of effort and a redesign/rewrite of any system which was
 properly designed. Major rewrites further extend schedules because the
 process of finding and exterminating bugs must begin from scratch. To
 summarize, without adequate skills to manage product development, the
 development budget is no indication of probable results.

TS5 is not a conversion from 16 to 32bits.
It is a fully new software, as was ts 3.5 vs 3.01 even  if it seemed that the
work was not so difficult from the external point of view.

As you do not know how Omega develops you are not maybe qualified to make this
useless guess, even if you are a 30 years experienced software developer.

Seems that most of you ( mean active on the list),  spend their time to expect
that problems will (for sure!) occur in the future.
If this is the only kind of prediction that you like to do, I do not see again
the interest.

And what about trading predictions, trading techniques, trading with Omega
TradeStation ?
Nothing  interesting to say?
Even with a 30 years background ?

Regards,