Re: Mark Brown

> Please be advised that Mark Brown's status as an Omega Research
> Solution Provider has been terminated by Omega Research.
snip
> Janette Perez
> Corporate Relations Director

WHO CARES ?

Obviously your strategy to shut up MB by making him a SOLUTION
PROVIDER some time ago didnt work - the opposite wont either

MB will continue to speak up and thats GOOD ! and others TOO !
- whether he is OSP or not - cant be bothered less

As my status as Solution Provider cant be terminated by Omega
Research as Im not a Solution Provider, besides I do offer lots of
Solutions, but free of charge and free of OMEGA - will I become
one now ? automaticly ? or do I have to apply for it ? or is this
mandatory for me now ?

rgds hans

~~~~~
MARK BROWN FAN CLUB