RE Mark Brown Status

Dans un courrier daté du 19/02/98 07:49:23  , Tony Haas écrit :

<<
 Actually, I think Omega terminated the relationship with MB for the same
 reason they terminated the old AOL list...it was costing them sales and
 face.  Come to think of it, MB posted same of the same truthful TS comments
 on AOL as he has here.  So Omega knew about MB for a long time.  Sure
 smacks as an attempt to silence your critics in whatever means that you
 can.  Now they are trying to get the other OSP's to toe the line or risk
 losing the OSP logo.  I think the whole OSP thing is a bunch of crap anyway
 (in the same vein of Intel Inside nonsense).  Once again, Omega will be a
 bigger loser than MB.

Seems to be easy to find here a replacement candidate to Mark Brown.

At least, even if it was always not so obvious to maintain good relationships
with Mark (but we finally succeeded, as I still think that Mark Brown is a
very valuable guy when cold thinking), he was providing useful info here until
his recent bitching crisis ( a recurrent fever that he got first years ago on
the late Omega aol forum).

Nothing seeems to appear in this sense in with the current Mark clone that you
seems willing to be.

Anyone is able to parrot the Y2000 problem and the ORSP status (but you are
not one).

Finally, I prefer the original one bird to this dirty feathered copy, if I
must admit that it was necessary to have one of theses species on Omega -List.

Not so sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin.