RE: Mark Brown Status

  • To: "Omega List" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Mark Brown Status
  • From: "Ross Lumley" <rlumley@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 21:17:19 -0800 (PST)

> > Thats it I've had it.  You two think that belligerence and combative
tones
> > are sufficient to get your point across and/or bully people into silence
or
> > into accepting your world view.  Well its not...
>
> Add another "AMEN" to the above. Think about how long Mark Brown's
> shrill petulance would have been tolerated if instead of reading his
> stream of rants we were trapped in the same room with him had to
> *listen* to it all. I shudder! He wouldn't have been tolerated by
> anyone past the third repetition.

 I'm not sure what reason alot of the subscribers to this list are here for.
If your purpose is to learn really advanced techniques with EL or how to
build systems then you should take heed to what Mark Brown has to say. If
his frustration with Omega results in periodic venting then so be it. I for
one have learned alot from Mark Brown and hope he continues to post on this
list. I suspect there are important issues behind his anger with Omega. I
expect Omega will soon publish a code of conduct and acceptable behavior for
Omega Solution Providers just as they posted a detailed list of how you can
use the terms Omega (tm) Tradestation (tm) etc.

Ross.