Re: Mark Brown Status

Thats it I've had it.  You two think that belligerence and combative tones
are sufficient to get your point across and/or bully people into silence or
into accepting your world view.  Well its not, and if you can not contribute
positive information to this list (anything beyond bashing Omega, Insulting
users that dont agree with you, or raising Mark Brown to martyr status)
Then I suggest that you sell your copy of TS and move on to another product.
As far as Mark Brown is concerned I received an e-mail from him telling me I
was a bad trader and did not know a looser when I saw one and that I was a
looser.  Mark does not know me, what I trade, where I trade, who I trade
with, or what my P&L looks like so where does he get off insulting me in the
name of trying to help.

I found Mark's comments (Did I get F**K you right) abusive in nature his
attitude toward Omega and others on this list  totally negated any positive
contribution he made.  Furthermore, I do not need or you Mark to save me
from the evil Bill Cruz and his dark Omega empire.  I sent a letter to the
Office of the President and received a reply that indicated a year 2000
patch will be made available.  Now think about this for a second.  I would
think that TS 5.0 is Y2K compliant.  So the patch for TS 4.0 is essentially
embedded in TS 5.0.  It should be a relatively small matter to extract the
patch.  The company said a patch is coming and I believe them (They have
given me no reason to doubt them in the past year and a half).

Mark was fired a Solution Provider and rightly so.  Mark had a business
relationship with Omega and as such should have represented the company in
the best light.  Rather, Mark decided to abuse Omega customers -- any
representative that abuses a company's customers should be terminated with
extreme prejudice.  He got what he deserves.

Bottom line big boy is I am tired of this mark Brown crap and I'm glad to
see him gone.  You want to follow in his footsteps go ahead -- but first
take a long hard look at where his attitude got him ---NO WHERE.

Good Trading,
Glenn