Re: Mark Brown Status

On Wed, 18 Feb 1998 Glenn wrote:
>Bottom line big boy is I am tired of this mark Brown crap and I'm glad to
>see him gone.  You want to follow in his footsteps go ahead -- but first
>take a long hard look at where his attitude got him ---NO WHERE.

It's fairly obvious that you have some personal problems
with Mark Brown and, ostensibly, me and/or my methodology of
dealing with the issues at hand. That's unfortunate because
all I'm trying to do is resolve what I perceive to be a
=major= problem. Apparently, you're comfortable with the
assurance from Omega that certain issues will be addressed.
I'm not, however, due to the conflicting signals I've
received from corresponding with them over the past few
weeks.

FWIW, I have no intention of "following" in =anyone's=
footsteps (Mark Brown or whomever). However, even if I were
to do so, it could not possibly inure to my detriment as you
seem to suggest..............companies don't usually "fire"
their customers.

Best regards,
Jim