Our own Mark Brown in the NEWS!

It seems that our Mark Brown has some political roots that he has been
keeping from the list!  Read about in this article entitled:
             Paula Jones and a House Divided

	As reported by
               By Howard Schneider
               Washington Post Staff Writer
               Thursday, June 9, 1994; Page C01

LITTLE ROCK, Ark. – The aging white pickup pulls in
               front of the elegant Capital Hotel, mingling with the
               shiny rentals and pricey imports that normally line the
               front of the city's fanciest digs.

               Charlotte and Mark Brown edge from the front seat,
               costars in a family feud that has cast them in an unlikely
               role: chief defenders of the president of the United
               States. Their method: a steady verbal assault against
               their sister and sister-in-law, Paula Corbin Jones, the
               woman who last month filed a $700,000 sexual
               harassment suit against President Clinton.

               A tattoo of a heavy-busted woman peeks from beneath
               Mark Brown's denim shirt as he warily hands the hotel
               valet a grapefruit-size ring of keys. His beard is tidy
               from the free trim he received before appearing on a
               television talk show.

               "There's a .45 under the seat," he growls. "I'd like it to
               be there when I get back."

There is  more at
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/special/pjones/stories/pj06099
4.htm