Re: Multiple Data

You guessed it right A.J.
    If (Close of Data1 > Open of Data2)
would work fine. Normally you don't need to specify Data1, i.e:
    If (Close > Open of Data2)
or if you wanted yesterday's information
    If (Close[1] > Open[1] of Data2)

What constitutes Data1 and Data2 is what you put on a chart. The first
Security is Data1 and the second Security is Data2. For example if you
opened a new chart window and inseted IBM first, then INTEL, IBM becomes
Data1 and INTEL becomes Data2. If you later change IBM to MOTOROLA, MOTOROLA
becomes Data1. Your indicators and systems work fine.

Jack Bicer
http://www.Bicer.com/jb
+    http://www.Bicer.com
+    Micro Solutions Software
+    Specializing in custom Windows, C++
+    and Trading Software Development
+    Los Angeles, California