RE BMI Bonneville Data

Anyone know how to contact Paul Westin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx He posted the
following:

        Re:Cable BMI DTN FS Adventure
  Date:
        Mon, 26 Jan 1998 13:22:06 -0500
  From:
        Paul Westosn <PaulWeston@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        "INTERNET:omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>

DBC Signal data can also be interrupted by commercials.

As it was explained to me, the problem comes when the LOCAL cable
service
inserts a commercial.  This then shuts off the flow of information they
are
receiving fromt the sattelite.  It is also my understanding that this
does
not have to be the case and is usually an oversight of the technicians.
quizzed my local cable company about it and they said they had it set so
that data would be passed thru continously.

I would reccomend that you contact your local cable company and ask
them.

Regards,
Paul Weston

MY post to him came back. I am having this problem and I need to talk to
his cable Co.

best'

carlos