NEW - Philadelphia area OMEGA Group MEETING!!

====  NEW Omega Group ====

Omega Mid Atlantic Group
       (Philadelphia area)

=========================

Finally!!!

Arrangements have been made to hold our Users Group Meeting.

Date/Time:  Saturday, Feb 28;  From 10:00am till no later than 4:00 pm.

Place:  Howard Johnson **
  2779 Route 1 North
  Trevose, Pa.
  Ph: 215-638-4554

We have a lot of ground to cover at this meeting, including articles of
charter, discussion of and approval of our website, discussion of finances,
etc.,so your
attendance and input will be appreciated.  But this will also be a chance
to get to
know your fellow traders and discuss trading styles, methodologies, etc.

I anticipate a cover charge of between $10 and $20 to defray expenses.

**A map is attached; here are some pointers for out-of-towners

If coming by the Pa. Turnpike, you will want to exit at Exit 28.

The "Delaware Expressway" (on the map) is also interstate Rte 95.

Route 1 is also known as the Roosevelt Blvd.

Cordially,

Dave Groom
(215) 289-2028 (after market hours, please)