Re: Multiple Data

A.J.,

You will know what DATA1 and DATA2 are only by the chart they are associated
with.  Example if in a chart you have DATA1 as S&P and DATA2 as BONDS then that
defines what your indicator can expect.  If in the next chart that you apply
your indicator on you reverse the data series as DATA1 = BONDS and DATA2 as S&P
then that is what will be found in your indicator.  Sooo - the moral of the
story is - if you are going to use multidata series in your indicators, then you
have to add them to each chart in the same sequence.

Hope this helps.

John