Re: Multiple Data

I am more than a little hampered by the fact that I'm running SuperCharts - not
TradeStation.  But - in SuperCharts - whenever you open a new window - it asks
you whether you want to create a "chart" - or a "multidata chart".  If you
select the latter - you just load as many charts as you want into the "window"
(up to a maximum of about 35 or so).  Then - when you write indicators, showmes,
systems, etc. - basically - you refer to "Close of data1" - "High of data3" -
etc. (although the writing can be a bit more tedious than that).  There should
be something similar to that in TradeStation.

FWIW - if you really get into multidata work - I've found it best to use default
places for certain data streams (like data3 will always be tbonds - data10 will
always be advances - data11 will always be declines - etc.).  That way - you
don't have to write 5 versions of every indicator you use.  Robyn