universal server

Anyone have any problems when using version 2.0 of the Universal Server?

I installed the server on a pentium 90 yesterday. Installation is easy
and the product looks like a well-designed package. But within a day, it
has crashed 3 times and there are several bugs in the record parser. I
would be happy to document these and submit them to the company with the
idea of building a better product, but I didn't find a contact name or
email address. Anybody have a contact name?

With all the negative press about the Trade Station server, my vote for
best server still goes to Aspen Graphics (www.aspenres.com). Fast, easy,
logical and, yes, Y2K compliant. And Omega could learn from a lot from
ASPEN about implementing a good tick filter. Aspen automatically
corrects many "suspect" ticks. It keeps them in the data base but marks
them as invalid. You edit these by simply clicking on the chart! And no
symbol universe. Just specify the exchange and it collects all data for
that exchange unless you specify only certain instruments.

Larry