WARNING:BIGBASH Security idea

I vote for the NetScape approach !!!! They are a billion dollar company
made by giving software away with the conviction they were the best. I
got it for free and used it. liked it, wanted the documentation, so I bought
it. Kinda backwards, but it works! Omega could take a lesson here, the
ONLY WAY BILL to maintain the lead you have is to saturate the market.
You know that already, evident by the fact of Wall Street Analyst. You
just missed the mark, it should have been at least SuperCharts and maybe
even TradeStation you give away. Then you are free to spend time on the
technology race. While you have been obsessed re-protecting TS every
time Safe Soft un-protects it. Day Trader Pro. and some others have been
catching up"or have caught up". There must be something fundamentally
wrong with your company. You may need to do some self examination and
do the company a favor and step down as president. Give the leadership
to someone who is more respectful of telling the truth. Someone who is at
least  misguided enough to believe that the customers needs should be
taken into account. In fact if you haven't fired the Idiots that were over the
symbol universe inputs maybe you could let one of them be president.
You could spend your idol time correcting the universe and maybe before
the year 3000 it would be bug free. Sorry I couldn't contain my self I was
going good there for a while.  Mark

PS If you want to have all security removed from TradeStation send the
email request to   mailto:free-at-last@xxxxxxxxxxxxx   and I will be
sure to forward all messages to the president "whoever is in office"!

--
    ***   Mark Brown's The Traders Network
    ***   http://www.markbrown.com