Re: universal server

No problems here, the server has been running great. I have been running
4 programs real time off this one server and if that isn't enough today I also
did some dde links to Excel with it. That makes five programs receiving feed
from it all at one time "real time" oh forgot about the news applications. I
have been testing it on a p150 with 64 megs ram.  Mark

ps i like the http://www.bayoptions.com  product

--
    ***   Mark Brown's The Traders Network
    ***   http://www.markbrown.com