Re: Omega Bashing,

James Rehler wrote:

> Nobody is bashing Omega. Several of us Omega product users have years
> and years of experience with Omega's false promises, bugged out releases
> and non existent support. It's not bashing to complain in a public forum
> about unresolved problems that cost the user money. It would be bashing
> if the complaints were unfounded. We have also found that unless you get
> down right nasty at times, Omega simply will not respond with a
> solution.

> Enclosing, I will say that I use TradeStation because so far no other
> product can provide the same capabilities, but I will switch in a second
> to another product if it is provides the same or enhanced capabilities
> and better support. Omega has made some small positive advances in
> support, but they have a long, long way to go. And with all the ill will
> they've built up over the years they are vurnerable to losing
> significant market share to a competitor.

I guess this sums up pretty well where many of us stand. No cries, no tears anymore,
not even resentment, no frustrations, we are past all that. We are just sorry this
nice story with so much potential had to turn this way. When someone doesn't play by
the rules for an extended time, you just give up in the end, and start looking
elsewhere.

Now I just have the desire to turn the page, and hell the next good, powerful and
reliable piece of software with a responsive customer department will see sales go
limit up in a short time, and I will only remember of Omega as an ever postponed
promise.

Gwenn :-((