Re: Omega Bashing,

Along these lines, I don't understand the rationale behind the Symbol
Universe. This has to be tediously and manually updated. These updates
are destroyed if a new version is installed.

Many software programs are able to install updates without disturbing
user personalizations.

Also, it is unfathomable to me that Omega doesn't release new Symbol
Universes to reflect major changes that affect most users: the S&P
split, the OEX split, the new DJ offerings, the new E-mini, etc.

Allan